Who are we ?
We have a track record of delivering not-so-obvious projects successfully in the last 15 years. Using whatever technology at hand at the time or remixing the ones already used.
What objectives can we commit to ?
- Understand your business domain and the challenges you are facing. IT people should be proactive in knowing the business side of things.
- Estimate projects honestly. We can qualify a project in terms of time line and budget and can propose a fixed cost approach if you desire so.
- Optimize schedule, efforts and technology all at once. Responsibility split may look great on paper but fitting things in less brains is better in our opinion.
- Write minimal and and maintainable code. We do not sell our services by the number of code lines we deliver or by the size of our team.
- Deliver on time. We may look as being slow starters but we typically outperform the industry.
- Provide an honest advice about any facets of a project, not just the tech part. We are bad about color choices however.
- Mix technologies old or new if necessary. We are better at this than sponges can suck water.
- Support what we deliver (the so-called devops). If you created it, you should be fearless about supporting it.